The Seattle Alumnae Chapter (SAC) was chartered on September 9, 1979. This beginning ended a 46 year affiliation with the Alpha Omicron Chapter. Alpha Omicron was chartered on April 17, 1933 and Delta Sigma Theta became the first Black Greek letter organization established in the Pacific Northwest. Until 1979, Alpha Omicron's membership consisted of both collegiate and alumnae members. Bertha Pitts Campbell, one of the 22 Founders of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., chartered both Alpha Omicron and Seattle Alumnae Chapters.
Delta Sigma Theta's 17th National President, Mona H. Bailey, is also a member of Seattle Alumnae Chapter and was the national president who signed the charter certificate in 1979.
Seattle Alumnae Chapter continues to serve communities in King County, Kitsap County, and Snohomish County. The Chapter implements projects and networks with organizations that align with Delta's Five Point Programmatic Thrust:
* Economic Development,
* Educational Development,
* International Awareness & Involvement,
* Physical & Mental Health and
* Political Awareness & Involvement.
* Bertha Pitts Campbell, Founder of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
* Robin Michelle Prentice * Alice Allen * Pauline Simmons Hill
* Sharon L. Green * Lillie McFall Brown
* Dora E. Hall-Mitchum * Constance A. Thomas
* Rhonda A. Wilkerson * Voris L. Holmes
* Cynthia L. Howard * Betty J. Jones
* Marion Shultz Sutherland * Theresa Marie Floyd
* Diana Anderson * Alyce M. Smith
* Robin Smith Green * Wanda Lofton
* Virginia C. Gayton * Dorothy Cunningham Baker
* Sherrilyn F. Jordan * Sonja Greene Hampton
National President Mona H. Bailey National Secretary Shirle Childs
President, Lauren Thomas
Vice President, Trina Pridgeon
Treasurer, Cierra McDonald
Recording Secretary, Michelle Merriweather
Corresponding Secretary, Nourisha Wells
Financial Secretary, Allison Dulaney
Assistant Financial Secretary, Shannon Jones
Sergeant-at-Arms, Smyrna Melvin Young
Historian, Quinita Ellis
Parliamentarian, Michelle Mills Clement
Chaplain, Mojisola Obiako